Terms and Conditions
The Helly Hansen website is owned and operated by Blue Rock Pty Ltd (ABN 11 074 979 123)
- All product and offers may not be available.
- Prices, products and offers are shown in AUD$ only and include GST (excluding gift vouchers)
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. Online pricing may differ from prices available in Helly Hansen retail stockists.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
Online delivery details
PLEASE NOTE: This policy is only valid for online purchases of apparel, footwear and accessories via www.hellyhansen.com.au.
Helly Hansen processes all orders between 9am and 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. Orders are processed within 48 hours and dispatched within 7 working days or usually faster unless otherwise specified. Once orders have been sent you will receive an email from a member of the Helly Hansen team confirming delivery. Should any details be incorrect you should notify Helly Hansen with any changes immediately.
Helly Hansen is pleased to offer Free Delivery within Australia for all online purchases. Delivery to New Zealand incurs an additional shipping fee of $20.00 AUD and can take up to 14 working days. Customers from New Zealand need to select the additional shipping cost option in the shopping cart page before proceeding to PayPal. If an order is processed and the additional shipping fee not selected, Helly Hansen will contact the customer to pay the outstanding fee before the goods are sent. All orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Box numbers or Locked Bags.
Our deliveries are sent via our premium courier service, Express Post or Toll Priority and we provide a consignment or tracking number once your goods are dispatched so you can trace your parcel. Should you have any queries regarding a delivery please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03) 9338 5099 and a customer service representative will assist you.
Important information about delivery times
All delivery times are indications only (as provided by the individual delivery service), and indicate the time it would normally take for delivery once the goods are dispatched from Helly Hansen. Delays in shipment may occur if a product is out of stock or temporarily unavailable from our suppliers. You will be advised via email or phone of any substantial delay. In the event of some items on your order being in stock and some items being substantially delayed we will contact you with the option to split your shipment.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We will gladly refund or exchange all returns purchased in Australia and New Zealand on presentation of the original Helly Hansen sales docket. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error or product fault. Please contact us prior to returning any good to obtain a Return Authorisation Number. All returns are to be sent to:
Returns & Exchange
30 Tullamarine Park Rd
Tullamarine VIC 3043
T: +61 3 9338 5099
F: +61 3 9338 9735
There are a number of Australian laws in pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). For more information on Australian legislation please visit http://www.scaleplus.law.gov.au/browse.htm. Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory..
Feedback and Complaints Handling Procedure
Helly Hansen Online welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email, fax or write to us using the contact information presented on this page.
Helly Hansen Online Copyright Notice
Helly Hansen Materials, including pages and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access Helly Hansen Online you agree that:
- You may retrieve Helly Hansen materials for information only.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about Helly Hansen materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in Helly Hansen materials without the express permission of Helly Hansen.